ESSAOUIRA: 6 days of Horse riding and 5 camping nights
Collection from Agadir Airport for transfer to Hotel in Agadir.
We begin with Lunch at Ranch Amodou. After that, we travel by taxi to the Berber village of Ait Amar where we collect our horses for the start of our Trek. We travel along the coastline to the Berber Village of Tildi Bivouac.
We saddle up and begin our trek passing through a number of berber villages. We will stop for a picnic in the mountains under the argan trees and then follow the trail through the mountains to set up camp in Imardissn Village.
After a good night rest, we begin our trek crossing through many berber villages. We will stop for a picnic under the argan trees then travel on through many more villages which will take us to our campsite in Iftane which is on the beach.
We begin with breakfast then saddle up heading towards Sidi Kaouki riding along the beach before reaching the village for our last camp.
Our last day of riding takes us towards Essaouira where we have our final trot and canter.
We then travel by Taxi to return you to Agadir airport El Massira for our good bye.
- Explore stunning mountain terrain
- Enjoy spectacular views of Essaouira from up high
- Discover the romance of the Moroccan coastal landscape
- Climb up into the saddle of a friendly Horse/Camel.
- Enjoy your day away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
INFORMATION & PRICE:
- Offering a discount for a group request is possible.
- Book your tours in just a few clicks available for 24 hours a day all week via our website.
- Direct payment on the day of departure or via PayPal.
- Free cancellation, you can cancel your reservation without penalty.
INCLUDED WITHIN THE PRICE:
- Pick up & Drop off at your hotel/Apartment.
- Food, refreshments and accommodation.
- Hotel overnight stays for two nights.
- Air-conditioned tourist vehicle.
- Visits according to program.
- Professional guide.